According to Bustle.com there are potentially some terrible issues that can result from eating a lot of meat. These include the following:
- Body Odor – I might start to stink!
- Constipation – I might not be able to poop!
- Headaches – Everyone hates headaches, but I am willing to risk it.
- Vision Loss – Already happening so might as well go with it.
- And a bunch of other really bad things! (read the full article by clicking the link above)
I guess I am going to die soon. There is apparently no hope.
BUT when I die I will be able to say that I DIED HAPPY.
This 22 oz bone-in prime rib at The Angue Barn was literally worth all the potential health risks. Every bite melted in my mouth with explosions of deliciousness. It was cooked to medium rare perfection and served with a side of yummy sauteed mushrooms.
Knowing the risks would I eat this again? HELL YES!